Configuring osCommerce for UK Store Owners
In 27 pages worth of information, this eBook details a number of code and administrative changes needed to make your osCommerce site into a store suitable to sell products in the UK.
If you can copy and paste, then you can make the changes as required!
Who is it for?
All UK based osCommerce store owners.
What will you learn?
- Chapter 1: Setting the Store’s Country
- Chapter 2: Adding UK Currency
- Chapter 3: Setting up Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Chapter 4: UK Date Formatting
- Chapter 5: Reconfigure the Address Input Boxes
- Chapter 6: Extras
Includes graphical walkthroughs and new code is supplied for you to copy and paste!ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¯Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â»Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¿
Buy Now From Amazon!